Wednesday, May 03, 2006

That vs Which

Grammar has been the bane of many. I am no different. My time in High school class was split between understanding the life cycle of stars, the force needed to lift a rock inside an elevator and wondering what my gracious mum gave me for lunch today. English was never my favorite or least favorite subject in school. I plainly chose to ignore it. It is definitely not funny now that my knowledge of grammar is based on what I "feel correct". My brain refuses to see the sentences in terms of syntax. No wonder if there was an award for most green lines in a Microsoft word document I would win hands down. But I have started my GMAT struggle and trying to unlearn . Giving finishing touches to my Noun, Verb and Pronouns. By the end of this week I aim to familiarize myself with basic rules and then the real struggle begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page